Friday, October 14, 2011

Photos... of Lemurs!

Here are a few pictures! The first four were taken by my outstanding friend Anders in Andasibe this past August. (There were ten of us on the trip, why bring another camera?) The last six are from this week. Hopefully I'll get to see more lemurs in 2 weeks, in which case you'll get more photos!



The Parson's Chameleon - The largest in Madagascar, but it doesn't change colors.



Brown Lemurs huddled together in a tree.



The Indrindri (or Babakoto) - Largest and loudest lemur.



Common Dwarf Lemur - Crawled into this desk drawer to eat a banana peel.



My fence after a storm last week.


Some photos I took while on a walk a few km outside of Ambato:










And...

My next door neighbor :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey, gotta fix the fence so you can get some chickens and a rooster. I like your neighbor.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your neighbor, too!! does he have a name? Like the chicken idea, too. I want chickens, but not too practical here in Salt Lake, especially now that we have Brennan's Pitt Bull living with us, along with our lab/hound Toby. Not sure chickens would stand a chance. I'll just enjoy yours vicariously.
    ---Mary Beth (David's mom, remember?!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its laska, but not sure. hes awesome though. Glad you enjoy reading!

    ReplyDelete